Interactive Training Videos and Learning Manage System (2019-Q2) - COMING SOON!!
Our Interactive training series keep your employees engaged and learning thoughout the training process.
- Preventing Discrimination and Harassment (PDH)
- Code of Conduct Training
- Enrichment of the Workplace Training
- Empowering Employees
- Workplace Diversity and Inclusion
- Avoiding Retaliation
- Data Privacy & Security
- Bloodborn Pathogens
- Unconscious Bias
- FAR Code of Conduct
- Campus Safety – Clery Act
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
Labor Law Poster Compliance Program (2019-Q2) - COMING SOON!!
Labor Law Poster compliance is *Mandatory* for all businesses with at least one employee. Keeping up-to-date on the local and federal employment laws and posting requirements can be a hassle. Don’t worry, we have a program that does most of the work for you. All worksite managers need to do is check their mail for posters, e-mail for updates, and then post those items in the designated area at the worksite. We will also send each employer an updated, all-in-one, federal and state, compliance labor poster every twelve months.
Participation in the poster program is mandatory for each location. The cost per location is $7 which is billed on the standard payroll invoice.
- Includes a new, updated Labor Law Poster each year
- State & Federal Compliance made easy
- Our Labor Law Posters include postings provided by both State and Federal Government agencies. To assist in identifying particular postings, our Labor Law Posters are equipped with a legend. The poster legend identifies which postings have been issued by State or Federal agencies and can also include information on industry specific notices, or those notices required by employers operating a business with a particular number of employees.
- Monitor Poster & Law Changes
- Labor Law Postings can change at any time of the year. But how do you know when to replace your labor law poster? Client Partners can scan a QR Codes on each poster with your smartphone and see if the poster is up-to-date.
- Updates are emailed to worksite managers
- Includes valuable updates emailed throughout the year to keep your business in compliance.
- Includes $25,000 of protection.
On-demand HR Answer Portal Launched (2019 Q1)
Managers now have FREE self-service access to an enormous HR answer database through the manager portal.
We understand calling in to our offices to talk to an HR pro during business hours may not always be convenient or possible. We also know managers will sometimes look to the web for answers to many of their questions. We want to make sure all our partners get their questions answered as quickly and accurately as possible.
The 24/7 self-service portal provides guidance related to:
- Human Resources
- Recruitment & Hiring
- Discipline & Termination
- State Specific Laws
- Minimum wage rates
- Overtime rules
- Work-break rules
- Payday requirements
- And many, many more…
- Forms & Policies
- Safety & Wellness
- HR Training & Videos
The link to the portal can be found under:
- Login to the Manager Portal
- HR Action -> Other
Drug & Background Platform Updated (2018-Q4)
Another addition to the AdvanStaff HR platform is a unified drug testing and background check solution. Worksite managers can access a convenient web-portal to track progress of employment screening candidates.
AdvanStaff HR’s human resources department assists in all steps of a customizable program tailored to the worksite managers preferences.
If you have any questions, please reach out to our client success manager team.
Employee Handbook Program (2018-Q4)
We have re-vamped our handbook program from the ground up.
A properly drafted employee handbook can be a valuable tool for relaying information about the employer and its policies, as well as a guide to enable management to promote nondiscriminatory, consistent application of its policies and practices. A comprehensive employee handbook is an important communication tool that explains an organization’s culture, policies, work rules, benefits and expectations.
It’s important for handbooks to be properly structured and written so they can adapt to the ever-changing regulations imposed on employers. Polices must comply with federal AND state guidelines. Thus, each handbook will be unique to the venue of the employees.
AdvanStaff HR has partnered with BLR and the attorneys of Jackson | Lewis to design and update the handbooks via a platform that is easy to use, easy to update, and easy to deploy a handbook.
HPN / SHL (Nevada Plans) - Now Clinic Visits have $0 co-pays
Members on the Sierra Health & Life, or Health Plan on Nevada Insurance Programs can now get virtual doctor visits for $0 co-pays (FREE!.)
The NOW Clinic is an app-based remote doctors visit. It is available 24/7.
It is a GREAT alternative to tradition doctor visits due to convenience, costs, and easy of scheduling.
For more information on the NOW Clinic, please click here: https://www.sierrahealthandlife.com/Member/Virtual-Visits
New Ticket Tracking System Launched (2019-Q1)
Worksite employees and managers can now submit trackable requests through the public website in a secure, private method.
Secure File Upload System Launched (2019-Q1)
Managers and employees can now send files securely to the AdvanStaff HR team using the public website.
Links to submission forms can be found in the public website top-level "Manager" menu.
Easy upload forms for new hire processing, general file uploads for client services, and forms sent directly to a departments (workers compensation, benefits, etc) are also available.
Enterprise clients may also use the system internally based on access credentials they prefer. Users can upload, download, edit, and delete forms based on custom settings. There is also no limit to the number of folders. Just speak with a client success team member for details.
- We use best-in-class carrier-grade data centers to house all your data, which are SOC 2 Type 1/2 Compliant and ISO 27001 Certified.
- We employ redundant firewalls and intrusion detection systems to keep your data secure.
- We offer numerous security controls from complex password enforcement to accounts that automatically expire. Users can choose to have a unique link / password combo or a full username & password login.
- All encrypted traffic uses an SSL certificate with a 2048 bit private key, employing TLS v1.2.
Worksite Harassment And Employee Grievances Can Now Be Submitted Via the Public Website (2019-Q1)
Worksite employees and managers now have an easier way to report incidents to the AdvanStaff Human resources department or Risk Management Departments.
Reports are confidential if requested and will alert the office HR team when action is needed. Managers and employees are highly encouraged to document all incidents so they can be addressed and resolved quickly.
Once a submission is made, our team will contact the submitter quickly.
Workplace Injury Reports Can Now be Submitted Va The Public Website (2019-Q1)
Worksite employees and managers now have an easier way to report worksite injuries to the Risk Management Departments.
Managers and employees are highly encouraged to document all incidents so they can be addressed and resolved quickly. Employee safety is extremely important and a basic requirement for all locations. In the event an employee is injured, it is important all protocols are followed so the quality of care is excellent and the employee is treated.
Once a submission is made, our team will contact the submitter quickly.
ESS & MSS portal multi-factor authentication (MFA) updated (2019-Q1)
Both the ESS and MSS web portals have been updated and now support multi-factor authentication (MFA) security protocols. Users can now register each device by have an authorization/security code sent to a registered email address or text number included in the users account.
It is important all users update their account to include the following:
- email address
- Primary (work address)
- Secondary (personal email)
- cell phone
- to receive text authorization codes
Each device used to access a users portal account will need to be registered using the new MFA method. If you choose to use email, please check your spam folder if messages are not received within a few minutes.
Employee Perks Added! (2019-Q1)
We are pleased to offer great savings on nationwide travel and entertainment through our partnership with MemberDeals. Get access to exclusive deals on theme parks, Broadway and Vegas shows, movie tickets, hotels, concerts and sports tickets, and much more. Be sure to visit often. With a constantly growing catalog of new products and discounts, AdvanStaff HR/MemberDeals truly has something for everyone!
You can find links to the employee perks program via the employee portal (ESS), or via the public website: