About the Handbook Builder Program
Save Time. Minimize Costs. Protect Against Risk.
Is your employee handbook created and updated by the #1 employment law firm in the US? It sure could be!
Advanstaff HR has teamed up with BLR, a leading compliance brand, and the attorneys at Jackson Lewis LLP., the #1 employment law firm in the US, to provide an easy-to-manage, scalable, multi-state, fully compliant, employee handbook program for all AdvanStaff clients.
Creating and updating an employee handbook can be overwhelming and costly, and can also expose you to unnecessary risk. With the BLR Employee Handbook Builder, you’ll save time and money, and you’ll also have the peace of mind that your handbook is up to date with today’s ever-changing employment policies.
Written by top employment attorneys
You get the exclusive, experienced insights from the HR legal experts at Jackson Lewis LLP, the leading labor and employment law firm representing management and specializing in the federal and state laws that affect employers.
Saves you time and money
Employee Handbook Builder is completely Internet-based, unlike some employee handbook software products that require you to download applications to your desktop. With our Handbook Builder, you can work on your handbook from any computer with an Internet connection.
Complies with federal and state laws
Some states have requirements that supersede federal laws on common employee handbook provisions. Employee Handbook Builder provides special sections for your state in the trickiest areas, including sexual harassment and leaves of absence.
The experts at Jackson Lewis keep an eye on all the developments affecting your employee handbook so you don’t have to. If developments at the federal or state level suggest a change to your handbook, we’ll send you an alert with simple instructions on how to add the new language.
State and federal policies are reviewed by Jackson Lewis P.C. so you know your handbooks are always up to date and compliant.
Save on printing and distribution cost
We host your employee handbook for you. Just send a link, username, and password to your employees for access, or print for standard distribution.
Not just a sample employee handbook
Employee Handbook Builder guides you through the customization process with its expert interview and helpful notes on key provisions. It’s not just a sample or an employee handbook template. This service helps you create your own customized employee handbook from start to finish.
Perfect for both large and small businesses
Employee Handbook Builder is the perfect solution for businesses of any size. It guides you through all the key federal and state requirements and allows you to distribute your handbook to 1 to 1,000+ employees.
Remember, the Employee Handbook Builder helps you:
- Quickly and easily create a custom employee handbook – creating a custom employee handbook is expensive and time-consuming, but with the Employee Handbook Builder, you can include your logo and custom policies at no extra cost.
- Stay compliant with state and federal policies – staying on top of the latest policies can be overwhelming. We deliver state and federal updates straight to your inbox and automatically update your handbook.
- Minimize your liability – your handbook is written and designed by leading employment law experts at Jackson Lewis.
- Save on printing costs with online access for employees each employee will receive a custom link and login to access their handbook via the employee portal. They will also be presented with an electronic copy of the handbook at enrollment. Employers may keep printed versions on site, however with updates, we feel it is best to wait to print until the handbook is actually needed.
- Avoid time-consuming downloads and limited access – our handbook builder is fully web-based, so there’s no need for any software downloads.
- It integrates – AdvanStaff HR’s electronic on-boarding program and web portals directly link to your employee handbook to help save on distribution. Once your employees log into the portal, they have access to their customized handbook.