About the Handbook Builder Program
Save Time. Minimize Costs. Protect Against Risk.
Employee Handbook Builder
Is your employee handbook created and updated by the #1 employment law firm in the US? It sure could be!
Creating and updating an employee handbook can be overwhelming and costly, and can also expose you to unnecessary risk. With the BLR Employee Handbook Builder, you’ll save time and money, and you’ll also have the peace of mind that your handbook is up to date with today’s ever-changing employment policies.
The Employee Handbook Builder helps you:
- Quickly and easily create a custom employee handbook – creating a custom employee handbook is expensive and time-consuming, but with the Employee Handbook Builder, you can include your logo and custom policies at no extra cost.
- Stay compliant with state and federal policies – staying on top of the latest policies can be overwhelming. We deliver state and federal updates straight to your inbox and automatically update your handbook.
- Minimize your liability – your handbook is written and designed by leading employment law experts at Jackson Lewis.
- Save on printing costs with online access for employees each employee will receive a custom link and login to access their handbook via the employee portal. They will also be presented with an electronic copy of the handbook at enrollment. Employers may keep printed versions on site, however with updates, we feel it is best to wait to print until the handbook is actually needed.
- Avoid time-consuming downloads and limited access – our handbook builder is fully web-based, so there’s no need for any software downloads.
- It integrates – AdvanStaff HR’s electronic on-boarding program and web portals directly link to your employee handbook to help save on distribution. Once your employees log into the portal, they have access to their customized handbook.