Information Center

Search The Help Center

How can I update my W-4 tax with holdings?

The process to update your tax withholding’s on your W-4 form is extremely simple!

You will need to fill out an updated version of the current year W-4 form from the IRS web page. Here are direct links to the 2019 W-4 form:

You may also do a quick search on your preferred browser to pull up the most recent copy, if you prefer!

Once you fill out that document in full, please scan or fax the updated version to our office.

Fax: 702/940-2459