NOTE: AdvanStaff HR has replaced the New Hire Form, with the electronic New Hire Screen within your Manager Portal. Eligible Client’s may begin using the Electronic New Hire Screen today!
The New Hire Screen essentially requires the same basic information as the previous New Hire paper form. As AdvanStaff embraces a paperless environment, this screen is the initial step toward the NextGen Paperless Electronic Employee Onboarding process!
- Log in to the Manager Portal for your AdvanStaff HR Client Account
- Navigate to the New Hire Screen
- Carefully complete all required fields (indicated in red). All underlined field titles can be clicked to reveal drop-down responses!
- The New Hire’s Phone and Email Address are critical to the electronic workflow, please be sure to enter them on this screen
- Click Save!
AdvanStaff HR will be alerted to your New Hire entry and begin preparing the employee’s electronic workflow.
Congrats your recently hired employee is ready to begin their onboarding experience!
FAQ’s: Electronic New Hire Screen
- Can I get help?
- Absolutely! Contact our office when you are ready to put in a New Hire record. Our teams are standing by to walk worksite managers through the hiring screen fields, over the phone or by computer screen share, as often as needed, as you become comfortable with the process.
- I can’t see the New Hire Screen or I don’t have
login credentials for our Client Account.
- Worksite Managers must have User Role permissions granted, in order to access these maintenance screens. See your manager or contact AdvanStaff HR for help or details related to your user credentials.
- How will the employee’s appointment with AdvanStaff, for onboarding services, be scheduled?
- To comply with Federal I-9 regulations, onboarding must occur no later than the first day of work for pay.
- Clients who are still sending New Hires to AdvanStaff HR, may contact AdvanStaff HR directly to confirm appointments. Employees are always welcome to call
- To learn more about skipping the trip to AdvanStaff HR, by utilizing electronic tools to conduct all onboarding at your worksite location or remotely, contact your AdvanStaff Customer Success Representative!
- What if I don’t see the Position/Department/Location or Division I am hiring for?
- When you are hiring for an option that is not visible in the drop-down screen, it must be added to your client account database by an AdvanStaff HR representative. Contact us, and we will quickly assist you in processing the hire ASAP!
- Pro Tip! All Underlined fields can be clicked on to reveal the drop-down responses!
Reminder: Effective 11-4-2019, Electronic New Hire Screen submissions will be required and paper, scanned and emailed forms will no longer be accepted. Please let us know if you need any assistance!