PrismHire Applicant Tracking General Info
powered by HiringThing
Best-in-class Recruiting Software
Discover Recruiting Happiness
Activate your account and start posting jobs for FREE today!
What Is PrismHire ATS?
It’s our powerful applicant tracking system that simplifies the entire recruitment process, and it’s completely integrated with your current PrismHR suite.
Hiring doesn’t have to be timeconsuming and labor intensive. With PrismHR Hiring, you can toss out paper files and stacks of resumes, plus you’ll be able to:
- Post your jobs to multiple job boards in just one-click
- Post jobs to your own website using a pre-built widget
- Keep all applicant information in one place within your existing PrismHR platform
- Manage interview scheduling and communications with candidates
- Access world-class support and assistance in setting up your accounts
- Qualify applicants using preemployment testing, background checks, references and MUCH MORE!
- PrismHR Hiring integrates with your AdvanStaff HR manager portal and transfers all information into electronic on-boarding with just a few clicks saving managers and employees time.
Your account includes unlimited support from PrismHire Pros.
How Do I Get Started?
Getting Started is easy, simply:
- Log into the worksite manager portal
- Click on the “My Employees” Link
- Click on the HR Action | Hiring Link
PrismHire Included Core Features
PrismHire Included Features
Worksite managers receive one FREE full license courtesy of AdvanStaff HR.
|Free Active Posting||Included|
|Online Job Posting||Included|
|Bulk Resume Imports||Included|
|Offer letter approval workflow||Included|
|Job requisition approval workflow||Included|
|Roles and Permissions||Included|
|USPS Address Validation||Included|
|Applicant Distance Search||Included|
|Easily add job postings to your own website||Included|
|Action options when an applicant is marked as hired, including: set job status, lock hired button, and automated job tags||Included|
|API Integration with AdvanStaff HR to lead into electronic on-boaring||Included|