Why AdvanStaff HR?
When you work with AdvanStaff HR, you have a partner to help you protect and grow your business. Next, we develop your most valuable assets, your people while you reward them with competitive benefits packages, perks, and HR support to keep them happy and productive.
We work with each client individually to custom tailor a suite of products and services that solve business challenges and meet the needs of owners, managers, and employees.
AdvanStaff collaborates with client partners to marry the best features and functionality of our program with the evolving needs of your company.
We offer many choices such as:
- The option to use our national medical plan or your own- we want what is best for you and your team!
- The option to use our workers’ compensation insurance or maintain your own
- Choices to utilize our state of the art learning management systems, performance management systems, total compensation statements, timekeeping and much more
- The ability to choose the level of involvement of our HR team in your HR issues
- Choices in employee benefits including life, AD&D, LTD, dental, vision and other group and individual plans
- Choices in level and coverage under Employment Practices Liability Insurance
We offer a multitude of educational options including:
- Online – on demand courses of every type for every level of employment,
- HR 350 a self-help tool that is so powerful, you will have a hard time utilizing everything it includes
- Continuous education through live on site training, live training at our offices, webinars and other resources to ensure you and your management staff know about and implement new and changing employment regulations,
- An employment regulations poster program which educates you and your management staff and keeps you safe through timely and current required posting
AdvanStaff includes a multitude of programs and services that remove barriers to employment-related business issues:
- Fully integrated payroll, benefits, HR and risk management systems allowing you to deal with one vendor and one contract.
- State of the art HR programs including performance management, learning management systems, HR reports and reporting, automated handbook builders, total compensation statements, interview builds, employee cost analysis and much more.
- Online paperless onboarding, I9 management and benefits enrollment
- HRIS web portals for managers and employees allowing immediate 24/7 access to information and HR actions
- Thoughtful assistance with the stickiest of employee issues
- Comprehensive benefit package options to facilitate one stop benefit shopping and maintenance